Elite Retrofit Kits
Upgrade Older Marine Air Control Systems
Elite Retrofit Kits have everything necessary to upgrade existing Marine Air cabin control systems. Kits are available to replace MCP 3-knob, Passport II, ECU, and ECU-Maxx controls.
Available for direct expansion and chilled water air conditioning systems, each Elite Retrofit Kit contains everything necessary to upgrade existing control systems – including Elite display/keypad with Vimar Rondo bezel, electrical box with display cable and wiring harness, mounting plate, and alternate air sensor.
The Elite display operates with the new PassportÂ® I/O circuit board, which uses state-of-the-art SMT technology. The Elite display is flash programmable to enable future software upgrades without having to replace the circuit board.
- Automatic humidity control â€“ reduces moisture when the boat is unattended.
- Multiple fan-speed selections â€“ automatic or three manual speeds.
- Blank the lit display when desired â€“ keep cabin dark at night.
- “Pump Sentry” protects system if seawater pump fails.
- Heater relay allows optional electric heat.