EVAPORATING UNIT FROM 4000 BTU/H TO 16000 BTU/H
The Dometic Emerald (TVE) direct expansion (DX) split-gas evaporator is based on the innovative engineering advancements of the award-winning Dometic Turbo selfcontained air conditioning system. TVE units work with Dometic Emerald R-410A condensing units.
RUST-FREE DRAIN PAN
UP TO 270°
EASY ONE-BUTTON OPERATION
The TurboVap evaporators offer many benefits, such as, improved installation ease and flexibility, the enclosed blower motor eliminates overhang and can also be rotated 270° with a single adjustment screw. The fully insulated, high-velocity blowers are quiet and efficient. Further noise reduction is achieved by TurboVap Series’ built-in cushioning system minimizing vibration to the deck and innovative mounting clips utilizing vibration isolators.
- Positive-flow, anti-slosh, rust-free drain pan ensures condensate does not spill.
- Installation time reduced by 15 minutes.
- No blower-motor overhang reduces depth.
- Vibration-isolation mounting system reduces noise.
- Up to 14% increase in cooling capacity.
SQUARE CHASSIS FOR EASY INSTALLATION
IN TIGHT SPACES
Compact base fits in more spaces.
- Available in 115V or 230V (50/60Hz)
- Rust-free composite drain pan has anti-slosh, “positive flow” drain channels for no spills and rapid removal of condensate
- Designed to be used with Emerald Series R-410A condensers
- Vibration-isolation mounts reduce noise and vibration
- Single adjustment screw for 270° of blower rotation
REDUCED SIZE, NOISE & POWER DRAW
The Series of direct expansion (DX) split-gas evaporators for boats is based on the revolutionary engineering advancements of the award-winning Turbo self-contained air conditioning system. Featuring a rust-free molded composite drain pan, condensate water is rapidly removed at one of two easy-to-plumb drain locations. The pan also has innovatively designed anti-slosh ridges and “positive flow” channels to ensure condensate does not spill even in the roughest seas.
Model EVAPS TVE
Model on label TVE4 R410A 115V
US Item Name 215612000
Product Description Evaporating Unit from 4000 BTU/h to 16000 BTU/h
Dimensions product depth 9 1/2 “
Dimensions product height 10 12/16 “
Dimensions product width 12 4/16 “
Net weight 10.50 lbs
Input voltage (AC) 115 V
Input frequency 50/60 Hz
Required AC circuit protection min 2.00 A
Required AC circuit protection max 5.00 A
Cooling Capacity 4000 Btu/h
Current consumption min cooling 0.82 A
Current consumption max cooling 0.82 A
Dimensions parcel depth 24 1/2 “
Dimensions parcel height 19 “
Dimensions parcel width 17.5 “
Parcel weight 18.62 lbs