DOMETIC TURBOVAP TVE
Based on the innovative engineering advancements of the award-winning Dometic Turbo self-contained air conditioning system, the Dometic TurboVap has an enclosed blower motor, improved noise reduction, and easily rotated blowers. It offers improved installation ease and flexibility.
RUST-FREE DRAIN PAN
UP TO 270°
EASY ONE-BUTTON OPERATION
The TurboVap evaporators offer many benefits, such as, improved installation ease and flexibility, the enclosed blower motor eliminates overhang and can also be rotated 270° with a single adjustment screw. The fully insulated, high-velocity blowers are quiet and efficient. Further noise reduction is achieved by TurboVap Series’ built-in cushioning system minimizing vibration to the deck and innovative mounting clips utilizing vibration isolators.
- Positive-flow, anti-slosh, rust-free drain pan ensures condensate does not spill.
- Installation time reduced by 15 minutes.
- No blower-motor overhang reduces depth.
- Vibration-isolation mounting system reduces noise.
- Up to 14% increase in cooling capacity.
SQUARE CHASSIS FOR EASY INSTALLATION IN TIGHT SPACES
Compact base fits in more spaces.
- Rust-free composite drain pan has anti-slosh, “positive flow” drain channels for no spills and rapid removal of condensate
- High-velocity fully-insulated blowers are rotatable up to 270 °
- Vibration-isolation mounts reduce noise and vibration
- Used with R-22 or R-417A condensers
REDUCED SIZE, LESS NOISE, MORE COMFORT!
The Dometic TurboVap series direct expansion split-gas evaporator for boats is based on the revolutionary engineering advancements of the award-winning Dometic Turbo self-contained air conditioning system. Featuring a rust-free molded composite drain pan, condensate water is rapidly removed at one of two easy-to-plumb drain locations. The pan also has innovatively designed anti-slosh ridges and “positive flow” channels to ensure condensate does not spill, even in the roughest seas.
Model EVAPS TV
Model on label TV16 230V
US Item Name 215413500
Product Description Marine Evaporators
Dimensions product depth 11 9/16 “
Dimensions product height 13 9/16 “
Dimensions product width 14 4/16 “
Net weight 21 lbs
Input voltage (AC) 230 V
Input frequency 50/60 Hz
Required AC circuit protection min 1.00 A
Required AC circuit protection max 5.00 A
Cooling Capacity 16000 Btu/h
Current consumption min cooling 0.78 A
Current consumption max cooling 0.78 A
Dimensions parcel depth 24.5 “
Dimensions parcel height 19 “
Dimensions parcel width 17.5 “
Parcel weight 28.37 lbs