Passport I/O Keypad/Display
Keypad/Display for Passport I/O Digital Control Systems
The Passport I/O Environmental Control is a microprocessor-based controller, designed for the precise monitoring of direct expansion and chilled water air conditioning systems in marine environments.
The control is dual voltage, operating at both 115 and 230 Volts, 50/60 Hz. The display is available in both black and white.
For chilled water air handlers, the control is called the AH-Passport I/O.
- Automatic humidity control reduces moisture when the boat is unattended.
- Cool only, heat only, or automatic mode selection.
- Temperature displayed in Fahrenheit or Celsius.
- Multiple fan speed selections – automatic or six manual speeds.
- Cycle fan with compressor or continuous fan operation.
- Compressor time delay staging for multiple unit applications.
- Calibration of fan speed settings and temperature display to maintain precise control.
- Blank the lit display when desired.
- Controls shaded pole and split capacitor fan motors.
- Compressor fail-safe protection.
- Programmable de-icing cycle.
- Low voltage for optimum safety.
- Built-in air sensor (optional remote sensor).